Monday, October 23, 2023

Just For You Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I changed things up to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to my card for today was changing up the orientation from a landscape style card to a portrait style card.  I also changed up the base for my card to Pecan Pie. 
The first step I took was to add a 2" x 4" panel of the 'Earthen Elegance Designer Series Paper about 3/4" from the bottom edge of my base card.
After I had my DSP panel adhered to the front of my card ...... I decided to do a raised/split layer with two panels of Very Vanilla cardstock on the front of my card.  I cut two panels of Very Vanilla cardstock and used the 'Cheery Patterns Embossing Folder' on each of those panels.
I measured out both the Very Vanilla panels and added Stampin' Dimensionals to the back.  Then I adhered those two panels to the front of my card.  Before I adhered down the top Very Vanilla panel .... I wrapped some 'Linen Thread' around the top and added my sentiment piece.
That sentiment piece was created with the 'Autumn Leaves' set and I stamped that onto a small Very Vanilla circle and matted that to a tag from the 'Pretty Pillow Box Dies'.
And the finishing touch was adding my three leaves from the 'Autumn Leaves Dies' to the front of my card and this upgraded card was called DONE!!!
So, what do you think my friends....
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3D Tuesday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty. I love the layering. I'm going to have to give this a try. TFS

    ReplyDelete