Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Triple Boo

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
My card today starts off with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" White base ..... And that piece is scored at 4-1/4".  To the top of that ..... I added a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of Cajun Craze cardstock.
My next layer is a 3-3/4" x 5" piece of White cardstock.  I ran that piece through my Embossing Machine using the 'Painted Texture Folder'.
I then got busy and created three 1-/2" x 1-1/2" squares of Black, Granny Apple Green and Pumpkin Pie .... And positioned those on the front of my card.
I added the die-cut "Boo" from the 'Tricks & Treats Dies' to the center of each colored square....
And added coordinating 'Glitter Sequins' (that were colored with my Stampin' Blends) next to each square.
And there you have it friends.....
This card was DONE in no time flat.
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: