Saturday, September 30, 2023

Bird House Nugget Holder

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
For the month of September ...... I am going to feature my Saturday Sweet Treat packaging ideas to be centered around Hershey Nuggets.  Today, I have a SUPER YUMMY sweet treat packaging idea that comes together in a JIFFY.  Let me jump right in with my share.
The inspiration for my 3-D share for today is this DARLING little Hershey Nugget Bird House Holder that Brenda Quintana shared.  I made some VERY SLIGHT changes and came up with this version.  Here is a link to Brenda's video:  Hershey's Nuggets House - YouTube
This little holders is completed in three sections.  The slider box is a 4-1/4" x 3-5/8" piece of  Boho Blue cardstock.  That piece is scored at 1-1/8" on all four sides.  The frame is a 5-5/8" x 2" piece of Boho Blue cardstock and that piece is scored on the long side at 2-1/8" and 3-1/2".....and on the short side you pencil mark 1" down and 1" over.  And the roof is another pieceof Boho Blue cardstock that is 2-3/4" x 1-3/8".  It is scored on the long side at 1-3/8".
The front of my holder is decorated with a sentiment from the 'Pansy Patch' and the bird is from the 'Bird's Eye View' set.
You can tuck four Hershey Nuggets inside each box.
And I covered all my Hershey Nuggets with the Boho Blue Designer Series Paper.
Here's what the frame of my holder looks like before the slider box is added.
Pop the slider box into the frame and
INSTANT WOW FACTOR happens.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute box. I can see making these in February for the "Valentine's for Birds" project I try to do every year with bird seed. I hope to remember this post by then! Great job on the box!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job—love this box. Thanks for sharing Kadie.

    ReplyDelete