Wednesday, November 01, 2023

Trick or Treat Fence

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I have one final Halloween card to share with you today.
I wanted to create a SPOOKY gift card holder and came up with this FUN idea!!!  It starts off with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of White cardstock.  And that piece is scored at 4-1/4".
To the center of my card ..... I added a panel of Black cardstock and a panel of embossed White cardstock.  I used the 'Cheery Pattern Embossing Folder' to add LOTS of FUN texture to that White panel ..... And I used a sponge to distress the edges and also top of that panel before adhering it down.
The fence at the bottom of my card just doesn't get any EASIER ..... It's a piece that was cropped out from the 'Them Bones Designer Series Paper'.
And the sentiment piece was also SUPER EASY ...... Another piece from the 'Them Bones Designer Series Paper'.
I added a panel of Pumpkin Pie cardstock to the inside ..... And created a Black pocket for me to tuck a gift card.
And the finishing touch ..... A Candy Corn die-cut!!!!
And there you have it friends.....
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Tag Thursday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable gift card holder. I love that style. I need a couple for next week and I may have to use that layout for them. Nice job on the Halloween ones!

    ReplyDelete