Thursday, June 09, 2022

Wishing You Were Here

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I started with a 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" White base tag.
Next, I covered the front of my base tag with one of the envelopes that were included with the 'Tea Boutique Cards & Envelopes' pack.
I positioned that piece from the envelope so the pattern lined up perfectly onto the center of my base tag.
Next, I stamped my sentiment from the 'Sunny Splash' set onto a die-cut piece from the 'All That Dies'.
I added some 'Petal Pink 3/8" Soft Polyester Ribbon' that I colored with my Sweet Sorbet Blends to the top of my tag ...... And then used some White Baker's Twine that was colored with Petal Pink Stampin' Blends.
The finishing touch for this tag was topping it off with some '2022-2024 In-Color Matt Decorative Dots' and also some 'For Everything Fancy Sequins' that were both spinkled over the top of my tag.
And there you have it my friends.....
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! The cool split right down the middle is magical. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. It was CRAZY how the paper from one of the envelopes did all the hard work.

      Delete