Saturday, June 25, 2022

Camera Album

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My Scrapbook share for this week is a DARLING little album I got from 'ArtsyAlbums.shop'.  It is designed as a camera album and it will help me document a whole lot of memories.   Here is what I created.
Just how CUTE is the design of this album!
It is PACKED FULL of pages....
And has lots of FLIP OUT pages......
LOTS of spots for photos......
PLENTY of pockets to tuck things in.....
SLIDE-UP flap sections......
ADORABLE decorations.....
And some SUPER FUN papers.
The back of the album is decorated too.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this album
turned out.  What do you think my friends.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. It's adorable. My first thought before I read anything was that it looked like a camera. I was right!! It's SO cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I think Tracy creates some of the CUTIEST albums out there.

      Delete