Wednesday, June 01, 2022

Sending Good Vibes

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This sweet little card is PACKED FULL of FUN surprises.  I started out with a 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" panel of Night of Navy cardstock.
To the top of that panel ..... I added a 4" x 5-1/4" panel of White cardstock.  Before I adhered that panel down ...... I ran it through my 'Cut & Emboss Machine' with the 'Painted Texture Embossing Folder'.
Then I topped off my card with a 3-3/4" x 5" panel of 'Sun Print Designer Series Paper' that was scored at 2-1/2".  This created a DARLING little flip-up flap for the front of my card.
I added two White cardstock panels to the inside of my flip-up flap ..... And this gave me plenty of space to write a message.
The finishing touch was adding a sweet sentiment to the front of my flip-up flap.  I used the 'Best Butterflies' set and Night of Navy ink.  I added two little 'Matt Decorative Dots' to both end of my sentiment ...... And topped this panel off with some 'Gray Granite 1/4" Shimmer Ribbon' that I colored with my Night of Navy Stampin' Blends.
So, there you have it friends.....
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. Very lovely. I have not done a layout like that in a very long time. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these blues. Totally a great vibe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks BK. I sent it to my granddaughter......Who is staying on campus and working. A Starbucks gift card fit perfectly inside.

      Delete