Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Graduation Cards

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
 
Last weekend ..... We had two of our Grandkids graduating from High School.  One was in California and the other was in Wisconsin.  When I saw these cards shared by Lisa Ann Bernard of Queen B Creations ....... I knew I just had to make one for each of them.  Here's a link to the video she created for both of these cards:  (1540) 👑 Learn to make a fun fold graduation card - YouTube
First up......The graduation card for our grandson Bodie.
His school colors are Red, White and Blue .......
I'm just CRAZY about the way this card turned out.
And the other card I created was for my granddaughter in Wisconsin.  Her school colors are Orange and Black.  LOVE that I was able to select the colors I wanted to use on both of these cards.
Lisa did a SUPER FUN flip up style card and it came together PERFECTLY for me.
Couldn't be HAPPIER with the way these cards turned out.
Thank you Lisa for all the details on making these cards.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Love that your were inspired by Lisa Ann. Great, personalized graduation cards!

    ReplyDelete