Saturday, June 11, 2022

Scrapbook Saturday

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My Scrapbook share for this week is a DARLING little album I got from 'ArtsyAlbums.shop' called "Love You More".  It is designed to help you document a full year of what's happening in your world.  Here is what I created.
This little 4" x 5" mini album holds a TON of space inside.  The album is about 2-1/2" deep and has so many pull-out sections and pockets.  The theme of this album is Gnomes....I Love You.
We start out on the inside cover and Page 1 with a message of LOVE.
Pages 2 and 3 have photo sections and a tag pocket.
Here's pages 4 and 5.
Pages 6 and 7.
Pages 8 and 9.
Pages 10 and 11.
Pages 12 and 13
Pages 14 and 15.
Pages 16 and 17.
Pages 18 and 19.
Pages 20 and 21.
Pages 22 and 23.
And Pages 24 and 25.
And the CUTE didn't stop at page 25 .......
Check out the back cover to this album.....
ADORABLE or what!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful job and very "scrappy!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I can't wait to give this one away.

      Delete
  2. What a fun and adorable scrapbook. I love the colors and all the great pages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Wanda. It is PACKED with all kinds of places to tuck photos and journaling.

      Delete