Sunday, June 12, 2022

Glad You Exist

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card just SCREAMS HAPPY in my book.
I started with a White base card ....... and used my 'Stripes & Splatter Embossing Folder' to add some FUN texture to the top half of my card.
Here's a close-up look at how AMAZING that embossing folder took on the front of my card.
Next, I added a panel of the 'Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper' across the bottom portion of my card ..... And then topping it off with a 1/4" strip of Calypso Coral cardstock.
My sentiment panel was created by stamping my butterfly in the center of a 'Deckled Rectangles' piece ..... And then breaking down the sentiment from that set before stamping it onto this panel.
The finishing touch was adding some 'Matt Decorative Dots'.....
And this card was called DONE in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Winged magic. I love this butterfly collection, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like my card today Mary. It was one of the first sets I wanted to purchase when the new catty was released.

      Delete