Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Everything Wonderful

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Sometimes ...... I think to myself ...... I've just created the most BEAUTIFUL card for this year.  This card is just that.
I started with a Very Vanilla base card and began working with a 4" x 5-1/4" panel for the top (this panel will be adhered to the front of my card at the end).  I grapped my 'Charming Sentiments' set and stamped my sentiment at the very top of that panel.
Next, I got busy and cropped out three (3-3/4" x 1-1/4") 'Abigail Rose Desgner Series Paper' panels and adhered each of those across the bottom of my card.
I added some 'Early Espresso 1/4" Faux Suede Trim' across the top seam of my Designer Series Paper ...... And finished that ribbon off with a pretty 'Linen Thread' bow.
My finishing touch was adding some 'Rustic Metallic Dots' across the front of my card ...... And then adhering this completed panel to the front of my card.  
This card was DONE in NO TIME FLAT.
And I couldn't be HAPPIER with the way it turned out. 

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful patterns and very cool layout!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree.....This was a fun card to create. Thanks my friend.

      Delete