Sunday, June 26, 2022

Happy Birthday

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This is one of those cards that after you make it ....... You want to make MORE in all different color combinations.  I am IN LOVE with how this card turned out.
I started this card off with a crisp White base card.  Next, I added a 3/4" panel of the 'Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper' down the left-hand side of my base card.
Next, I stamped my "Happy Birthday" sentiment from the 'Artistically Inked' set at the bottom of my card front.
Then I got busy cropping up some stitched circles from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies' and arranged those down the front of my card.
All that was left to do was some stitching lines around all three circles ...... And I added some '2022-2024 In-ColorMatt Decorative Dots' around the front of my card.
And there you have it friends.....
Couldn't be any EASIER!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Cute! Cute! What fun colors. It's so bright and cheery. Worthy of a birthday!!! The dashes around the circles were a perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. The dash lines is kind of my signature move. LOVE doing those on my cards and scrapbooking pages.

      Delete
  2. Love the bold colors and simple shapes!

    ReplyDelete