Monday, June 20, 2022

Beyond Grateful Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
Just when I thought I couldn't make a prettier card then my Spotlight Sunday card .... WOW .... Was I ever wrong.  This card just SCREAM PRETTY UPGRADE!!!
I changed up my base card to Flirty Flamingo ..... And added some additional layers to the front.  I used Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana for my two layers.
I did do the two 1/4" score lines around the entire outer edge of the Coastal Cabana panel.....
And created the same circle with flowers sentiment piece.
The biggest change I made to my sentiment was cropping out the stamped sentiment with the 'Sentiment Silhouettes Dies'.  You are probably wondering how I got my setiment so glossy.  SO EASY ..... I added packing tape over my Bermuda Bay cardstock after stamping it.  Then all I needed to do was run it through my die-cut machine.  CLEVER OR WHAT!!!!
I did add a Poppy Parade and Flirty Flamingo banner flags behind my circle setiment and then popped my circle up onto my card with Stampin' Dimensionals.
The finishing touch was adding three 'Fine Sparkle Gems' that were colored with my Poppy Blends around the top of my card.

So, there you have it friends......
Do you have a favorite???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. I like the upgrade too! The little flowers are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete