Tuesday, June 07, 2022

Magazine Style Card Organizer

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This ADORABLE little Magazine Style Card Organizer was shared by the VERY TALENTED LeeAnn Greff back on September 21, 2017.  The moment I saw this project ...... I knew I wanted to create it for my May Team Swap.  Because I only had to make four of these.....It was DOABLE!    Here's a link to LeeAnn's SUPER FUN video on how to create this little CUTIE:  (1513) Magazine Style Card Organizer - YouTube
This organizer holds three little magazine style boxes.....
And I used four of the new 2022-2024 In-Colors to create mine.
My Designer Series Paper is the 2022-2024 In-Color collection....
And the base of my organizer uses the new Sweet Sorbet cardstock and designer series paper.
And here are all three holders tucked inside that base.
Each little holder has been covered on all four sides.....
And all three holders stack right next to each other.
I just LOVE how this project turned out.
I did create one card to be tucked inside each little holder.  And I used the same Designer Series Paper and the 'Songbird Punch' to create each card.  The sentiments for all three cards is from the "Go To Greetings" set.
Here are the three templates that LeeAnn has shared on her blog posting ..... And this link will take you directly to the templates that LeeAnn shared:  magazine-style-card-box.pdf (typepad.com)
So there you have it friends......
Isn't it just the BEST.
Many THANKS to LeeAnn for sharing this project with us.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Clever and looks so neat and tidy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What great organizers!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. It was so much fun to create one of these.....And very easy!

      Delete