Monday, June 13, 2022

So Glad You Exist Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spotlight Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was to create a special kind of FUN FOLD style card.
This allowed me to create a fun front flap for my card.
I started with a 4-1/4" x 8-1/2" White base card ..... And I scored that piece at 3".
I added two panels of the 'Butterfly Kisses Designer Series Paper' to both the top and bottom flap of my card.  The top DSP measures 4-1/4" x 3" and the bottom measures 4-1/4" x 2-1/2".
My sentiment uses the same 'Deckled Rectangles Dies' along with the 'Best Butterflies' stamp set and 'Build a Butterfly Dies'.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way both of these cards turned out.  Tell me friends......Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Adore the green butterfly on red background. Pops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are great cards. Bright, colorful, cheerful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I'm LOVING all the bright colors on both of these cards.

      Delete