Thursday, June 23, 2022

Thanks

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Sometimes I create a tag that just makes me step back and think ...... WOW ...... That is a FUN kind of tag!  My tag today falls into that category.
I started with a 4-1/4" x 2-1/2" White base tag.
Next, I added my "thanks" sentiment down the right-hand side of my tag.  I used the 'Amazing Thanks Dies' to create that sentiment.
I cropped out four hexagon shapes from the 'Beautiful Shapes Dies' and stacked those on top of each other on the left-hand side of my tag.
I added a 'Fun Flowers Resin Shapes' to the center of each hexagon ..... And also added three more flowers to the front of my tag.
I topped my tag off with some 'Starry Night 1/8" Metallic Ribbon' and tied that up into a PRETTY bow.
So, there you have it friends......
The PERFECT little way to say "thanks".

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment