Monday, June 27, 2022

Happy Birthday Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
Just when I think I can't find a way of upgrading my Sunday card ....... It hits me like a TON OF BRICKSLess can be MORE!!!!
I kept the same 'Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper' panel down the left-hand side of my card.......
And I used the same three colors (Polished Pink, Talitian Tide and Parakeet Party cardstock) along with the same 'Stylish Shapes Dies' to crop out three Olympic Style Rings.
I did use the same 'Artistically Inked' set for my sentiment ..... But for this upgraded version I cropped out each happy happy birthday word with the banner flag die from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.  The sentiment banner flags were tucked inside each circle and the '2022-2024 In-Color Matt Decorative Dots' were added to finish off my card.
So, there you have it friends......
I'm just CRAZY about how both of these cards turned out.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

0 comments:

Post a Comment