Thursday, June 16, 2022

Love This Guy

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Bet you can guess who this little tag was made for!
That's right ..... My Jack.
I started with a Soft Succulent base tag that measures 3" x 4-1/4".
Next, I created three framed panels using the 'Lovely In Linen Designer Series Paper' and Evening Evergreen cardstock.
I added a small White circle and a "Love This Guy" banner onto each DSP panel ...... and those banner flags were created with the help of the 'He's All That' stamp set and Evening Evergreen ink.
I topped my tag off with some 'Evening Evergreen 3/8" Window Pane Check Ribbon' and tied that up into a pretty bow.
So, there you have it friends......
Just know Jack is going to LOVE this tag.
PS.....Especially since I attached a Candy Bar to his tag.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a great masculine card. LOVE the three sections. And LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Wanda. I openly admit that Green is not my favorite color.....But I'm LOVING how this turned out.

      Delete