Saturday, June 04, 2022

Scrapbook Saturday

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My Scrapbook share for this week is a DARLING little album I got from 'ArtsyAlbums.shop' called "It's A Boy".  It is designed to help you document a full year of what's happening in your baby boy's world.  Here is what I created.
This DARLING album measures 8-1/2" x 9".
And the added BONUS ..... It is over 2" deep.  That SERIOUSLY means......Lots of memory keeping can be done in this album.
The album holds over 20+ pages ..... That have all kinds of pockets and surprise tabbed sections.  Here is page one.  The whole page slides into a page protector and has a fun little pocket at the bottom.
Here's pages 2 and 3.  
There is a TON of journaling space on page 3.
Pages 4 and 5 have LOTS of spots to tuck pictures.  And page 5 starts the month-to-month sections of your album.
Here's pages 6 & &7.
Pages 8 & 9.
Pages 10 & 11.
Pages 12 & 13.
Pages 14 & 15.
Pages 16 & 17.
Pages 18 and 19.
Pages 20 and 21.
Pages 22 and 23.
Pages 24 and 25.
Pages 26 and 27.
Pages 28 and 29.
So, my friends......
This DARLING album has it ALL.
Can't wait to give this CUTIE away.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. These Arsty Albums are SO MUCH FUN to make. Glad you like this album.

      Delete