Sunday, June 05, 2022

Start of Something New

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
My card share for today starts out with a Basic White base card that measure 4-1/4" x 11" and it's scored at 5-1/2".
I added a panel of Flirty Flamingo cardstock to the top of my base card ...... And that panel was run through my Cut & Emboss Machine using the 'Fern Embossing Folder'.
Next, I added a panel of Sweet Sorbet cardstock that was topped off with a 'Tea Boutique Designer Series Paper' panel and that was added to the center of my card.
My sentiment is from the 'Flowering Tulips' stamp set.  That was stamped on a 'Frame Seasonal Label Dies' piece and matted that to several layers of circles from the 'Stylish Shapes Dies'.
The finishing touch was adding three 'Elegant Faceted Gems' that were colord with my Sweet Sorbet Stampin' Blends.
And there you have it my friends......
Tell me .... What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this card. The layout. The colors. The DSP. The words. It's perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why THANK YOU Wanda for your "OH SO SWEET" comment.

      Delete