Saturday, June 18, 2022

Another Adventure Scrapbook

              Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My Scrapbook share for this week is a DARLING little album shared by Angie Juda at Chic n' Scratch.  It is desgined to help me document a special little event that is happening this coming week with my Scissors and the City Retreat girlfriends.  I am leaving today to head up to the Mesa/Gilbert area ...... And I will be connecting with my Scissor friends on Tuesday.  We plan to spend the ENTIRE DAY scrapbooking and connecting.  Here's the sweet little album I created.
This ADORABLE little album was shared by Angie Juda back on February 28, 2022 ...... I knew IMMEDIATELY that I wanted to create this for my Mesa/Gilbert scrapbooking get-away.  Here is the link with a video on how Angie created this:  How to Make a Folding Album - Chic n Scratch
I used the 'Splendid Day Designer Series Paper' to create my album.  I started with a 12"x12" piece of this DSP and folded it at 2", 6" and 10"......Then turned my DSP one turn and scored it at 3", 6" and 9".
Angie shares a video on how to fold and cut your DSP ...... And trust me ...... It will be a whole lot easier if you watch the video on how to do that step.
Here's what the back of my completed album looks like.
I used 'Soft Succulent 1/2" Satin Shimmer Ribbon' to act as the closure for my album.....
And the label for the front of my album was created from the 'He's All That' set.
There are four double pocket pages to this album.......
And I used Soft Succulent cardstock to decorate my pockets.
I will be filling this little album with all kinds of FUN pictures from my scrappin day with my Scissors Friends.  So, tell me friends......Isn't it just the sweetest little album.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spotlight Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!




1 comment: