Wednesday, June 08, 2022

Team Congrat Card

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This card comes together SO QUICK!
I started with a White notecard and added a panel of the 'Hues of Happiness Designer Series Paper' to the front.
Next, I got busy and cropped out a piece of Night of Navy cardstock with the 'Basic Border Dies'.  This die helped me create a pretty zig-zag pattern across the center of my card.
Then, I stamped my "Congratulations" sentiment in the cetner of that Night of Navy cardstock panel using the 'A Grand Kit' set.
To add some real FUN to that sentiment ...... I used VersaMark ink and White Embossing Powder.
And that's all it took to pull this card together.
What do you think my friends????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of white embossing on a dark background. You nailed this card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. I had to make a bunch of these.....So down and dirty was in order.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful! I'm drawn into anything with Night of Navy, but with the flowers and with the die cut and with the sentiment...in love.

    ReplyDelete