Sunday, June 19, 2022

Beyond Grateful

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2022-2023 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog.  This card uses several products from that new catalog ........ And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
There's something about this color combination that just makes me feel SO CALM and HAPPY.
I started with a White base card and added a panel of Flirty Flamingo to the top.   Before I adhered that panel down .... I used my 'Simply Scoreboard' and added two 1/4" score lines around the outer edges of this panel.
Next, I added two 1/2" x 4" Coastal Cabana panels across the top and bottom of my card.  I topped those two panels off with a couple 'Fine Sparkle Gems' that were colored with my Poppy Stampin' Blends.
My sentiment was stamped onto a large circle that was cropped out using the 'Sentiment Silhouettes Dies'.  The sentiment is from the 'Charming Sentiments' set.
The finishing touch was adding a pretty flower ...... That was created using the 'Flowers & Leaves Punch'.
Just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this card turned out.
So, what do you think my friends???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Your card is beyond sweet!!! I love the fun layout and the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why THANKS Wanda for your sweet comment. Glad you like my card.

      Delete
  2. beyond sweet! love the scored lines and little white accents on the flower petals.

    ReplyDelete