Friday, June 24, 2022

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday I have the honor of spotlighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share these special friends with you now.  
My first share for today is this DARLING little chocolate candy treat that my sweet Scissors friend Sandy made for me.  She gave it to me when I meet up on Tuesday with my Scissors Gals for a FULL DAY of scrapbooking in Gilbert, AZ.  (I'll share with you on Tuesday the CUTE little table gift I made for all my friends on that day.)
And here are the LOVELY ladies I had the JOY of spending last Tuesday with.  These are my Scissors Girlfriends.  They are Jennifer, Terry, Sandy, Melody, Donna and Kathy.  Sandy is the owner of the Scissors and the City Retreat and this was one retreat she didn't have to organize.  (If you are interested in joining the retreats that Sandy and Dale host twice a year.....Head over to Scissors and the City and they have all the information on their upcoming retreats in Tucson, AZ.  I will however tell you the fall 2022 event is full.....but you can get on the invitation listing for 2023.)
And here's a snapshot of my Mystery Stamping friends that gathered with me last Wednesday.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Scrapbook Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. We had so much fun with you Tuesday! Thanks again for a wonderful time of sharing and creating.

    ReplyDelete