Tuesday, June 21, 2022

4th of July Bag

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created ...... And the BEST PART ....... It was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
I couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this little Red, White and Blue 'Embossed Treat Bag' turned out.
I started with one of the new 'Embossed Treat Bags'.
Next, I got busy and cut up some 1/2" pieces of both the 'Neutrals and Regals Designer Series Paper' to decorate the front of my bag.  I over-lapped them in the bottom left-hand corner and gave each 1/2" piece of DSP a different length to add some fun on the front of my treat bag.
Next, I punched out three sets of Red, White and Blue 'Medium Daisy Punch' flowers and assembled those for the front of my bag.  I used the 'Bough Punch' to add some green stems behind each daisy.
I added some 'Simply Elegant Silver Trim' to the front of my bag.....
And topped my bag off with some 'Silver 3/8" Metallic Edge Cotton Ribbon' that I colored with my Stampin' Blends.
The finishing touch to completing my treat bag was adding some 'In-Color 2021-2023 Opal Rounds' that I colored with my Stampin' Blends.

So, What do you think my friends......
Isn't it just the SWEETEST little treat bag!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments: