Tuesday, June 28, 2022

4th of July Table Gift

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Last week ...... I spent the entire week up in the Mesa/Gilbert, AZ area and while I was up there ....... I reserved the conference room at the hotel I was staying and invited my Scissors girlfriends to join me and we scrapbooked ALL DAY.  Here is the table gift I made for them.
I found this idea on Pinterest and knew IMMEDIATELY I wanted to make it for them.  All it takes is white rice.....food coloring and a jar (that I got at the Dollar Store).
I did make a DARLING little tag for each jar......
And used red and blue food coloring to change up the color of the white rice.
I popped a Dollar Store tea light inside......
And had these on the table for each of the ladies.
ADORABLE or WHAT!!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable. I never thought to color rice!!! And I've been a crafter forever!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you little sparkler . . . this is so cute! Happy (almost) birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great project, Kadie! Hope you have a wonderful 4th! ♥

    ReplyDelete