Monday, February 15, 2021

Friends Valentine's Day Card

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends
Today is normally Mix-It-UP! Monday ....... And I share an upgraded version of my Spot Light Sunday card.  But today I want to share one last Valntine's Day card I created.  This one was for my special friends ........ And I created it using product from the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and 2021 Mini Catalog.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
This card starts out with a Real Red base card.
I used the 'Subtles Embossing Folder' to add some texture to the White top layering panel.
Next, I added three panels of 'True Love Designer Series Paper' to the bottom of my White panel.  Those panels measure 3/4" x 3-3/4".  Before I adhered that White panel down to my Real Red base card ...... I wrapped some 'Playful Pets Trim' around that panel and tied it up into a pretty knot on the left hand side.
My sentiment is from the 'Heartfelt' set and I stamped that onto a the smallest 'Stitched Shapes' circle piece ...... And used Real Red ink to stamp that sentiment.
All that was left to do was pull out my 'Heart Punch Pack' and crop out a Real Red scallop heart and 'Gold Foil' solid heart.
My finishing touch was adding some 'Gold Metallic Pearls'......
And this card was done in a JIFFY.
So.....What do you think??????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a SUPER FUN gift card holder with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: