Thursday, February 18, 2021

Daisy Friend

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
I simply LOVE how this tag turned out.
I started off with a Basic Black 2-1/2" x 4-1/4" base tag.
I added a panel of the Sale-a-Bration 'Flower & Field Designer Series Paper' to the bottom portion of my tag.  Then I added a Pool Party 1/2" panel across the top of the DSP and stamped my sentiment from 'Dragonfly Garden' on the left hand edge.
My pretty daisy was created from the 'Medium Daisy Punch'.  I used two layers of that punch to create my BEAUTIFUL daisy flower.
My tag was topped off with some 'Bumblebee 1/4" Gingham Ribbon' and lots of white trio dots around the black topped off section.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this tag turned out.
Tell me what you think!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. This daisy delight is a complete WOW! factor.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You say the SWEETEST things my friend. Can't wait to see you next week.

      Delete
  2. I love this tag, Kadie! I NEED to use this paper soon - can't believe SAB ends next week. Yipes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend. Seems like SAB just flew by this year. Can't wait for the summer SAB to arrive.

      Delete