Tuesday, February 23, 2021

Thankful Box

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and want to share that project with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
  
This fun little box was created to be the PERFECT hostess gift giving idea.  I am often times needing a pretty little hostess gift ...... And this box COMPLETELY filled that need.  It's QUICK and it's EASY to create ...... and your hostess friend will LOVE you for bringing this FABULOUS gift to him or her.
And check out the BEAUTIFUL line-up of 4-coordinating note cards along with coordinating envelopes that are tucked inside this box.
Each card is a  4-1/4" x 11" White base card that is scored at 5-1/2".
I used the 'True Love Designer Series Paper' for each card.  I adhered a 4-1/4" x 2" panel across the center of my card ..... and then created two banner flag DSP panels.  Those banner flag panels measure 5" x 2" and 2" x 4".  All I did was snip a banner flag tail at the end of each of those DSP pieces.
And here are the other two card designs I created.
The top of each card is finished off with some 'Real Red 3/8" Double-Stitched Satin Ribbon' and tied into a pretty knot at the top......
And the sentiment I used for all four cards is from the 'Punch Party' set and framed out using the 'Double Oval Punch' set.
The box is created with a 7-1/2" x 10" piece of Basic Black cardstock.  On the 7-1/2" side you score at 1/2" on both sides.  On the 10" side you score at 1/2", 4-3/4", 5-1/4" and 9-1/2".  Create tabs for the center and flaps for the end pieces and you will have your little card box done in no time flat.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. WOW Michelle......SO GLAD you stopped by. Thank you for your sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. The mix of black and white patterns say WOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love anything black and white......Pop in some RED and I'm hooked. Thanks my friend. See you in a couple short hours.....Looking forward to our visit.

      Delete