Friday, February 19, 2021

Friends Friday Pics

Happy Friday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Friends Friday.  On Friday's, I have the honor of spot-lighting some of the fabulous cards and projects that I received from Friends ....... Fellow Demonstrators ........ and Family.  Each of these creations are works of art........and it is with great pleasure that I share with you today some AMAZING projects that four very special friends made for me.
First up for today ..... Is this OVER-THE-TOP card created for me from my good friend Cheri Utsler.
It's classified as an
over-the-top kind of card because it not only has my favorite color (PINK) ..... but it's an INTERACTIVE 3-D POP-UP style card.  WOW FACTOR X10 Cheri.
Next, is this GORGEOUS Valentine's bag that my sweet friend Jan Gore gave to me.  Just wait till you see what was tucked inside......
Jan tucked in a gift for me (darling little pink trunk) but also a sweet little gift for my Jack.
My little trunk was STUFFED to the top with some OH SO YUMMY chocolate candy ..... And Jack's was filled with a couple YUMMY Ghirardelli candies.
My next card is this OH SO FUN SPINNER CARD that my sweet friend Donna Fritz made for me.  Both Jack and I took turns moving the bee around the bee hive making it spin.  WHAT FUN!!!
And my final card share is this PRETTY card that my upline Lisa Pretto sent to me for Valentine's Day.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a special Paper Pumpkin Saturday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: