Thursday, February 11, 2021

Darling Donkey

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
How ADORABLE is this little friend tag!!!!
It looks like he's just sitting there ...... waiting to say "Hi" to his friend.
I started out with a Just Jade base tag ....... And added a 1/2" panel of the Sale-a-Bration 'Flowers & Field Designer Series Paper' to both sides.
I used my 'Layering Circle Dies' to crop out a curved edge to the top of my tag......
And then got busy creating my cute little 'Darling Donkey' circle image.  I added some 'Playful Pets Trim' Baker's Twine behind the donkey image ...... JUST FOR FUN!!!!
I also used that same 'Playful Pets Trim' to top my tag off.
So what do you think my friends......
Isn't it just ADORABLE!!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Hee Haw creativity and fun!. Love the black and white twine. I hope we have it forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more with you my friend. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete