Saturday, February 27, 2021

Pink LOVE

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the January 'Sending Hearts' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I started this card off with a White base ....... And added a layer of Petal Pink card stock to the front.
Before I adhered that piece down ..... I measured the exact location I was going to adhere down my "LOVE" panel piece and I scored 1/8" and 1/4" on the top and bottom away from that panel.  This gave me a pretty embossed edge to frame out my "LOVE" panel piece.
To create my "LOVE" panel piece ....... I adhered a panel of the 'Petal Pink Subtles Designer Series Paper' to a White panel......
And then wrapped some 'Blushing Bride Metallic Ribbon around the center of that panel and tied it up into a pretty knot.
My "LOVE" panel was created with the die-cut piece that came with the January kit,  And all I did was build a couple 'Layering Circle Die' pieces to pretty up that look.
And that's all it took my friends to create an alternate card from my January Paper Pumpkin kit.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: