Wednesday, February 03, 2021

Congratulation Cards

Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
Check out my downline teams Congratulation cards for February.
I started out by using the 'Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder' on my Very Vanilla panel.
Next, I added panels of the Sale-a-Bration 'Oh So Ombre Designer Series Paper' to the left hand side of that embossed Very Vanilla panel.
My sentiment is from the 'Many Mates' set ........ And I used the 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies' to create two really fun layers.
And that's all it took to create this super fun congrats card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how I love those flashy strips of color and this simple design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend.....I love all those colors lined up in a row.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Me too my friend. So happy with the way this card turned out.

      Delete