Sunday, February 21, 2021

Happy Birthday

Happy Sunday My Blogger Friends
Today is Spotlight Sunday ....... And I have a card I created using product from the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog and the 2021 Mini Catalog.  This card uses several products from both of those catalogs ......... And I'm thrilled with the way it turned out.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today..........
How pretty is this card!!!!!
I started with a White base card and covered it with a panel of the Sale-a-Bration 'Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper'.
Next, I added a 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" White panel right into the center of that Designer Series Paper.  I stamped my sentiment with the 'Sweet Ice Cream' set.  I used Night of Navy ink to stamp that sentiment.  Then, before I adhered that panel down to my card ...... I wrapped 'Flowers for Every Season Trim' around the top and tied it into a pretty bow.
The final touch was punching three 'Medium Daisy Punch' for the front of my card.  I layered two daisy punched pieces for each daisy.  And I used Night of Navy and Seaside Spray cardstock to create those daisy pieces.
So there you have it friends.......
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share an upgraded version of this very card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Super layering of the two blues for the daisies. The perfect twine to wrap it all up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......I LOVED creating this sweet little card.

      Delete