Saturday, February 06, 2021

Sending Hearts Kit

 Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the projects I created using the January 'Sending Hearts' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's those projects.......
Here are the two cards in the January kit.
Let's take a closer look at both of them......
I am totally IN LOVE with this card design and how it turned out.  
Stamping the flowers and hearts that are spilling out of the mailbox is ADORABLE.....
And adding that black scallop border edge to the left hand side of the card was BRILLIANT Stampin' UP!
But, I think the BEST PART OF ALL........Is the way Stampin' UP! designed the sentiment with the looping ribbon behind it.  PERFECT!!!!
Just couldn't be happier with the way this card turned out.
And the second card in this kit is this BEAUTIFUL pink "Love You" card.  WOW FACTOR to the max!
I started out by stamping the inside of the gold heart ...... And then added some heart/flower sprinkles to the top and bottom corners of the heart.
The die-cut "Love" was added to the center of the heart with Stampin' Dimensionals and the little "You" was stamped seperately.  And check out the black scallop edge on this card.......And the black ribbon was added for a final touch.
This card is going to my Jack for Valentine's Day.
LOVE LOVE LOVE both of these cards.......
And have several SUPER FUN alternate projects to share with you soon.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Hugs & kisses for these cute, creative projects!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary......This was a fun Paper Pumpkin kit.

      Delete