Thursday, February 25, 2021

Happy Birthday Tag

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Can you even image this tag attached to a birthday present???
I certainly can ...... And did recently.
I started out with a White base tag ...... And added three panels of the 'True Love Designer Series Paper' across my tag.
I used the 'Oval Occasions' set to create my sentiment piece.  I used the 'Double Oval Punch' to crop out that sentiment and framed it with some Real Red cardstock.
For an added touch of FUN.......I added some black stitching lines around all three DSP panels ..... And that helped to outline and accent the front of my tag.
And my final touch to this tag was adding some 'Ice Cream Corner Sprinkles' around the front of tag ...... And this tag was called done.....In no time flat.
So what do you think friends......
You can create a whole set of these and
have all your birthdays covered in a flash.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: