Saturday, February 13, 2021

Hello Mailbox Flap Open Card

  Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the January 'Sending Hearts' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
From the looks of this card ....... It looks a whole bunch like the card that was designed for the January kit.  But if you look closer......There's a SPECIAL kind of fold designed on the front.
So what I did for trim down the red base card to 7-1/4" x 5-1/2" and scored it at 4-1/4".  Then, I added the pink striped piece into the center of my red base card. 
My white mailbox flap over piece was created by taking a White card stock panel that meausres 3-1/2" x 6-1/2" and scoring that piece at 3-1/4".  I trimmed down the white mailbox panel to 3-1/4" x 3-1/2" and adhered that to the front of my scored white card stock panel.
All that was left to do was cut down my gold heart panel to 3-1/2" x 3-1/4" and fit that right into the inside of my white card stock panel.
The rest of the card was decorated with supplies that came with the January Paper Pumpkin kit ...... And I'm just thrilled with the way this card turned out.  What do you think my friends???

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Adore the card with a card. Perfect sentiment and filled with love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary....It was fun creating this PP card.

      Delete