Monday, February 08, 2021

Hey, Chick Upgrade

 Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2020-2021 Stampin' UP! Annual Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
The first upgrade I made for my card today was chaning the orientation of my base card from portrait to landscape.  I also changed my upgraded card from a  White base to a So Saffron base.
I used the 'Stitched Triangle Dies' to crop out three each of the So Saffron card stock and the Sale-a-Bration 'Flower & Fields Designer Series Paper'.  I used the 'Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder' to add some FUN texture to each cropped out triangle before adhering those down to the front of my card.
My sentiment was stamped from the 'Hey, Chick' set onto a 'Stitched Shapes' oval die-cut piece.  And then I matted that to a Real Red 'Layering Ovals' piece.
My chick was stamped with the 'Hey, Chick' stamp set and then I used the 'Chick Dies' to crop that little fellow out.
The last upgrade I made was layering my 'Hey, Chick' piece to several 'Layering Circles' die-cut pieces and adhered that with Stampin' Dimensionals to the front of my card.
So there you have it friends......
Do you have a favorite????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Clever pattern you created with the triangles1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE how the embossing turned out on those triangles. Thanks my friend.

      Delete
  2. I love this so, so much! Such a great pattern!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your comment just made me smile Brian.....BIG!!!

      Delete