Tuesday, February 02, 2021

Valentine's Treat for Starbucks

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is '3D TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I created and will be passing out for Valentine's Day.  These treats will be going to the great employees at Starbucks that keep me happy.  The have me SO SPOILED that I just stand at the counter and they know exactly what it is I'll be ordering.  (It makes it so hard to travel because when I just stand at the counter.....The staff looks at me like....."Ladie.....Are you going to order".   This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
Check out these ADORABLE little treats for Valentine's Day.
And the best part........The back looks as CUTE as the front.  Here are the little Valentine candy treats I tucked inside.
For each treat holder I used the 'Stitched Be Mine Dies' ...... And I used two of those for each holder.  And then I used the 'Scallop Heart Punch' to crop out two Real Red hearts for each holder.
The little box that is on the inside is a 4" x 2" piece of Real Red card stock.  I scored on the 2" side across the top at 1/2" on both sides.  Then on the 4" side I scored across the top at 1-3/4" and 2-1/4".  
All I had to do was create two sets of tabs and glue the sides together.  
Next, I added two Real Red hearts to the front and back of the box.......
And then cropped out two pretty die-cut hearts from the 'Stitched Be Mine Dies' and adhered those directly over the scallop heart on both the front and back of the treat holder.
I stamped a sentiment from the 'Many Messages' set and cropped it out into a banner for across the front heart ....... And then added a small knot of 'Blushing Bride 3/8" Metallic Ribbon' to the top of my heart.
Here's a close-up of how the back of the treat holder looks.
Just couldn't be happier with the way these treats turned out.....
And know my Starbucks friends will be thrilled with their treats.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet gift for your Starbuck's allies. Love the front and back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary.....I know they will LOVE their little treats.

      Delete