Sunday, February 14, 2021

I LOVE YOU BANNER

 Happy Valentine's Day Friends! 
Today is normally Spot Light Sunday ...... But today is also Valentine's Day and my grandson's 23rd birthday (HOW DID THAT HAPPEN ...... Happy Birthday Jared!!!!!).  So.....to celebrate all the LOVE I'm feeling ...... I designed a special little Valentine's "I LOVE YOU" banner and want to share that with you now. 
This banner was created for my Jack ....... And I hung it up on the 1st of February in his bathroom.  I have to admit ...... I don't think he noticed it until I asked him if he was "feeling the LOVE" in his bathroom.  
The banner stretched clear across the top of his mirror........
And was designed with the 'Be Mine (heart) Dies'......
And the 'Playful Alphabet Dies'.......
And three little banner flags that measure 3-1/2" x 2-3/4".
I also added LOTS of ribbon along with some Silver Foil Paper and PLENTY of heart layers to create a pretty romatic look for my banner.
Just couldn't be happier with the way this turned out.....
What do you think????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a pretty Valentine's Day that I created for my friends ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a romantic! This is lovely. Amazing details.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a SWEET SWEET comment my friend. I'm BLESSED to have Jack in my life......Thanks!

      Delete