Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Ice Cream Gift Card Holder

 Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
This ADORABLE gift card holder was inspired by the VERY TALENTED Tammy Beard at Stampin Savy Blog.  She posted this project on 12/9/2020 and did an AMAZING UTube video showing step-by-step instructions.  (125) Handmade In Minutes: Holiday Gift Card Holder from a Note Card with Toile Tidings & Tag Buffet❤️ - YouTube
I used the 'Ice Cream Corner Designer Series Paper' for the entire front of my gift card holder.
This gift card holder is made from a 3-1/2" x 5" note card.  To create the front flip open portion of this holder ....... On the front panel you measure up 1" from the bottom on the front fold.  From that point, you draw a line over to the right hand side of the front about 2" down from the top.  Then cut on this line to create your front flap.  Now glue around the bottom front panel to make a gift card holder pocket.
I stamped the inside sentiment with the 'Sweet Ice Cream' set.....
And tucked my gift card right inside the litle pocket.
To decorate the front of my gift card holder ..... I cut a piece of White cardstock that measures 1" x 2-3/4".  I punched both ends of this cardstock piece with the 'Treasured Tags Pick-A-Punch' to create a fun little sentiment banner.
All that was left to do was punch a hole in the right hand side of my gift card holder ....... And I used 'Gorgeous Grape 3/8" Sheer Ribbon' to secure my gift card holder closed.  

And there you have it friends .......These little gift card holders are PERFECT for any kind of occasion.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Such sweetness and I love your decision to tuck the scalloped circle behind for a little more Gorgeous Grape pop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks my friend......Sometimes, it's the little things that bring it all together.

      Delete