Thursday, February 04, 2021

Hey, Chick!

 Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
How FUN would this tag look on a special little gift for that someone special in your life!
I started out with a Garden Green base tag.  I added a panel of the Sale-a-Bration 'Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper' to the center of my tag ....... And I matted that panel with some Granny Apple Green card stock.
My DARLING little chick is from the 'Hey, Chick' set ....... And I used my Stampin' Blends to color that little cutie in.
My sentiment is from that same 'Hey, Chick' set ....... And I just created a FUN little banner flag to go across the front of my tag.
Two little 'Play With Pattern Dots' were colored in with my 'Black Stampin' Blends' marker and then adhered on both side of my sentiment banner.
I topped my tag off with some '1/4" Crinkled Seam Binding' that I colored with the Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin' Blends.
And there you have it friends......
A tag just too cute for words!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments: