Wednesday, February 24, 2021

True Friend

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
This card starts out with a Mossy Meadow base.
I used the little cluster of butterfly stamp from the 'Garden Wishes' set and stamp that across the front of my base card ........ starting in the lower left hand corner and going across my card to the upper right hand corner.  I used Mossy Meadow ink to stamp that image.
Next, I cut one Bumblebee card stock panel that measured 3-3/4" x 2-3/4" and positioned that towards the lower right hand corner of my Mossy Meadow base card.
I cut three ''Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper' panels that measured 3/4" x 3-3/4" and adhered those over my Bumblebee card stock panel.  I spaced those over the Bumblebee card stock and lined up the right hand edge with my Mossy Meadow base card.
My sentiment piece is a White card stock panel that measure 2-1/2" x 3-1/2".  I stamped two dragonfly images (with Bumblebee ink) in the top left and bottom right corner ....... Then I stamped my sentiment (with Mossy Meadow ink) right in the center of that panel.
All that was left to do was stamp another large dragonfly image onto a piece of White card stock with Bumblebee ink and use the 'Dandy Wishes Dies' to crop that little guy out.  He was then added to the lower left hand corner of my sentiment panel.
And that's all it took to create this OH SO PRETTY card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Loving the layers and perfect balance of these summer elements! So nice seeing you yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a sweet comment my friend. Glad we were able to spend time together yesterday.

      Delete