Monday, February 22, 2021

Happy Birthday Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends! 
Today is Mix-It-UP! Monday, and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ..... But I added a couple additional products found in the 2021 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here's my Spot Light Sunday card on the TOP......
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM.....
For my upgraded card ...... I added a full panel of the Sale-a-Bration 'Paper Blooms Designer Series Paper' to the front of my White base card.
The White panel that I added to the center of my card was accented with the 'Stitched With Whimsy' die.  That created the perfect little frame for my sentiment and daisy flowers to sit in.
I added two little bows in the upper corners of that stitched out panel ...... And I used the 'Flowers For Every Season Trim' to create those two little bows.
I stamped my 'Sweet Ice Cream' sentiment with Night of Navy ink.....
And added three daisy flowers right below my stamped sentiment ...... Using the 'Medium Daisy Punch' and Night of Navy and Seaside Spray cardstock.
So there you have it friends.......
Which one is your favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful blues! I like both of these designs, Kadie! Both are festive and fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Brian.....It was a TIE for me too. Thanks for your sweet comment.

      Delete
  2. Love the touch of stitched "whimsy!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought those dies CUT out the whimsy shape ...... And was somewhat SURPRISED when they didn't. Still think those dies are FUN. Thanks my friend.

      Delete