Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Thank You for Your Kindness

 Happy Wednesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Wine-Down Wednesday.  My middle of the week card feature for today will hopefully offer you some inspiration and provide you with some motivation to keep you moving through your busy week.  Let's jump right in with my card share for today........
I just couldn't be HAPPIER with the way this card turned out.
started out with a Misty Moonlight base card.
The first stamping I did was for my sentiment ...... I used the 'Garden Wishes' set and stamp that into the lower right hand corner of my Whisper White front panel.
I used Bumblebee ink and stamped the left hand side of my Whisper White panel from top to bottom with the little cluster of butterflies in flight.
My 'Dandy Garden Designer Series Paper' pieces are two panels that measure 1-1/4" x 3-1/4" and one panel that measures 1" x 4".  I added my 1"x4" panel first......And that was positioned right into the center of my Whisper White panel.  Next, I added the two 1-1/4"x3-1/4" panel above and below that 1"x4" panel........And I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere those down.
The final touch was stamping the largest dragonfly onto a piece of Whisper White card stock and used the 'Dandy Wishes Dies' to crop that dragonfly out.  I added him to a 2" x 2-3/4" panel of Bumblebee card stock with Stampin' Dimensionals.
So there you have it friends.......
What do you think?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow with a Tag Thursday creation to share with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layering of paper, stamps and ink! Bumble Bee and Misty are so summery!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree my friend. BumbleBee and Misty Moonlight are GREAT together.

      Delete