Saturday, February 20, 2021

4-Love Hearts

  Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the January 'Sending Hearts' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
I have yet another alternate card project that I created with the January kit.  This one has a center flap panel.  
 To create this center flap panel ...... All I did was start with a Basic Black card stock panel that measures 4-1/4" x 5-1/2".  I added a panel of White card stock that measures 4" x 5-1/4".
Before I adhed down that White card stock panel ..... I created a center panel by using the red card that was included in this kit.  I cut that red panel down to 3-1/4" x 8" and scored it at 4".  I was able to adhered one of the 4" pieces from that panel to the White 4" x 5-1/4" panel and then adhere the whole piece down to my Basic Black base panel.
Decorating the front of this red panel was super easy .... I simple cut out four little White hearts from the 'Be Mine Dies' and adhered those into the 4-corners on the front.  My "LOVE" die-cut piece (that came with this kit) fit perfectly into the center of that red panel.
To decorate the inside ..... I die-cut a large Poppy Parade heart from the 'Be Mine Dies' and positioned that right into the center of the card and stamped my sentiment from the 'Parcels & Petals' set in the center of that die-cut heart.
And that's all it took to create this CHARMING
little "LOVE" heart card.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday creation with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Diggin' the sweet scallops and the crisp, black LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like my card Mary. Can't go wrong with black and white and red all over.

      Delete