Thursday, February 13, 2020

Love You

Happy Thursday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Tag Thursday.  Today, I will feature a tag I created and show you how easy it is to use minimal supplies to create a SUPER PRETTY TAG.  Now that you have the details for my Tag Thursday creation for this week ........ Let's jump right in with my tag share for today........
Check out this pretty tag I made for Jack.
I started out with a small piece of the 'From My Heart Designer Series Paper' and adhered that to the bottom of my Whisper White base tag.
Next, I stamped my sentiment from the 'Heartfelt' set in the lower right hand corner of that Designer Series Paper panel.  I used VersaMark ink and sprinkled it with 'Black Embosing Powder' ..... And then used my heat tool to set that sentiment.
The pretty heart was punched out from one of the hearts on the 'From My Heart Designer Series Paper'.  Then I layered the pretty heart with a scallop heart punch.  I used the 'Heart Punch Pack' to crop out both of those hearts.
And I finished off the top of my tag with the Red and Black twine from the 'Country Club Twine Pack'.
So there you have it friends
My pretty tag made just for Jack.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share some Friends Friday creations with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment:

  1. Kiss. Kiss. Love this colorful heart and the sentiment stamped on the stripe.

    ReplyDelete