Saturday, February 08, 2020

3x3 cards

Happy Saturday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is Paper Pumpkin Saturday ........... And I would like to share with you the project I created using the January 'I'll Bee Yours' Paper Pumpkin kit.   Here's that project.......
Needing a QUICK & EASY kind of card.  
The January Paper Pumpkin kit is your GO TO ANSWER!!!
I used the little 3x3 cards that came in the January kit.....
And added to the center of my little 3x3 card one of the pretty die-cut hearts that came with this kit (This is the Rocco Rose heart).  I created this banner flag from one of the labels that were included in the kit and decorated the top of my heart with one of the die-cut bees.
Here's the Highland Heather version.
And the same sentiment and bee die-cut piece were added to this little 3x3 card.
 
I'm LOVING the January Paper Pumpkin kit!!!

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Spot Light Sunday card with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments: