Monday, February 17, 2020

From All Of Us Upgrade

Happy Monday My Blogger Friends!
Today is Mix It UP! Monday and I have an upgraded version of the card I shared with you yesterday.  I used the exact same product that was used to create yesterday's card ....... but added a couple additional products found in the 2020 Stampin' UP! Mini Catalog to bring this card up to the next stamping level.
Here is my Spot Light Sunday card from yesterday on the TOP.....
And my Mix-It-UP! Monday upgraded card for today on the BOTTOM....
The first upgrade I made to this card was changing the base card from Whisper White to Soft Suede.
The next upgraded I made was changing the card design.....
I created a swing open style card.  That means I took a 4-1/4" x 11" Soft Suede base card and scored that at 2-3/4" and 5-1/2".  
I also changed up the sentiment piece.  I used the 'Stitched So Sweetly Dies' to crop out both the sentiment and frame going around that sentiment piece.
My little critters were stamped from the same 'The Gang's All Meer' set ....... And I colored those little guys in with my Stampin' Blends.
The small 2-3/4" scored panel was covered with the same 'Neutrals Designer Series Paper'.......
And this card was done in NO TIME FLAT.
So tell me friends......
Do you have a favorite?????

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a 3-D Tuesday creation with you ...... Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

2 comments:

  1. Cutie! Cutie! You've done a wonderful job coloring these guys - and I love the fancy fold on this card - a fun upgrade! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. That tag. The folds. Those meerkats! Delightful!

    ReplyDelete