Tuesday, February 04, 2020

Tail Gate Box

Happy Tuesday My Blogger Friends!
My blog post for today is 'CASE IT TUESDAY'.  That means today I have a fun little 3-D project that I found on the internet ....... And I created a CASE of that project to share with you today.  This project was SUPER FUN to create and I want to jump right in and share that project with you now.
My CASE share for today is from the UBER TALENTED Chris Slogar at Buckeye Inkling.  From the moment I saw this project on her blog........I knew I was going to make these for my January Downline Team Swap.
Chris shared a video on how to make these little cuties on 10/31/19.
Our Downline Team Swap was to create something Winter and use Blue and Gray to complete that project.  
The base is a 2-1/2" x 4" piece of thick Night of Navy card stock.  It is scored at 1/2" on all four sides.
The wrap is from a 10" x 1-1/2" piece of Specialty Designer Series Paper.  That wrap pieces is adhered to the base piece and that's all it takes to create one of these little cuties.
I filled my Tail Gate Box with a K-Cup and some Dove Chocolate pieces.

Thanks for joining me today!  I'll be back tomorrow to share a Wine Down Wednesday card with you ........ Hope you can make plans to stop back and join me for that share.  Keep Living Your Dream!

1 comment: